What is CBD Balm Overnight Recovery?
CBDFx CBD Overnight Recovery Balm contains a list of ingredients intended to appeal to the senses and sooth areas that require a boost after working all day and becoming worn down. First and foremost is the 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD oil, which has been extracted from an organic hemp plant and harvested by state-of-the-art farms partnered with right here in the US. This high-quality hemp extract provides all of the effects that CBD users are looking for, and its terpenes don’t force themselves to the forefront of the balm’s scent and invade your nostrils the way that some others might. Lavender, chamomile and wild orange oils replace these terpenes as the prominent aroma for the balm, offering a scent that will take you out of your actual bed and lay you down in a bed of flowers for the night.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Evening Primrose Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lavender Oil
- Roman Chamomile Oil
- Wild Orange Oil
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- This CBD topical balm is filled with hand-picked botanicals that can potentially be used to lower inflammation, a root cause of many skin conditions and a source of acute and chronic pain for many individuals. Researchers are still doing their due diligence to understand how CBD works to possibly ease pain and curb inflammation, and so CBDfx makes no claims regarding CBD’s specific ability to reduce inflammation.
2. What are some good overnight CBD balm uses?
- Our customers use this product when they’re sore from a day of sports, aching from a stiff office chair, or suffering stressed and inflamed skin. Leaving a healing balm on overnight allows the product to work its way deep into the skin and provide ongoing relief through the night so that you wake up feeling a sense of recovery.
3. Why use evening primrose oil?
- Evening Primrose oil is a special ingredient that has been shown in some studies to ease nerve pain, including numbness. It was also the subject of a 2005 study that found it can positively impact skin’s firmness, elasticity, and moisture levels. We think it’s an ideal ingredient for an overnight recovery balm — and we’re pretty sure after the first night, you’ll agree.
4. Why use shea butter?
- A good CBD healing balm needs to have more than just CBD in it. Shea butter is a cornerstone of many leading and time-tested skincare products, as it provides moisture, boosts collagen production, and even gives some light SPF protection.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- As with all our products, we recommend starting off small and increase as desired. Simply apply a dab-sized amount of balm to the affected area(s), and see how you feel in the morning. For a stronger effect, use more product next time.
6. Are there any side effects?
- CBD oil balm does not have any known side effects. CBD itself is non-toxic and totally safe to use as a topical.