CBDFx CBD Calming Balm
Life can be stressful, so the next time you need a much-needed break, treat yourself to a soothing rub with 150mg CBD Calming Balm.
Loaded with the purest essential oils, this CBD Balm contains the best botanicals. Hemp plants are sourced from their partner hemp farms in the USA before they end up at Southern California labs for clean CO2 extraction. This process ensures that all of our CBD oil is free of harsh chemicals, GMO’s and heavy metals.
- Sunflower Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Avocado Oil
- CBD Rich Hemp Oil (150mg)
- Lavender Oil
- German Chamomile Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
From time to time, we all need to treat ourselves to a product that restores our sense of calm and balance. With CBDfx’s CBD Calming Balm, you can take a moment to unwind and unplug from your daily routine.
CBD BALM FAQ »
1. What are some CBD balm benefits?
- This CBD hemp balm can be a refreshing self-treatment option for those looking to relax — whether that’s at the end of a hard day, or after vigorous exercise. You’ll love the carefully curated botanicals we’ve included in this balm to help you indulge in some self-care when you need it most!
2. What are some good calming CBD balm uses?
- CBD oil balm can provide a relaxing nightly ritual; it can be used when you need time to reset and recharge. Many of our customers have also mentioned that they have incorporated CBD Calming Balm into their daily skincare regimen, especially those who have dry or irritated skin and need more frequent moisturization treatment.
3. Why use German Chamomile oil?
- German Chamomile is one of our very favorite essential oils. You’ll sometimes hear it referred to as the “European ginseng” for its widespread popularity as an all-around natural supplement in that part of the world. It’s been shown in several studies to provide potential benefits including minor pain relief, moisturization, and skin toning. When we knew we wanted to design a CBD calming balm, this was the first ingredient we thought of after CBD oil itself. We think you’ll agree — German Chamomile is the ideal way to kick off the relaxing sensation of a balm treatment.
4. Why use shea butter?
- Shea butter is an important moisturizer and skin protectant that forms the base of a wide variety of skincare products throughout the world. This fascinating ingredient even boasts around 6 SPF protection just by itself and has been shown to enhance collagen production and skin elasticity.
5. How do I know how much CBD hemp oil balm to use?
- We recommend starting with a small dab of CBD balm and working that into your desired areas. Repeat and add more as needed. Depending on the dryness or irritation of your skin, you may need to apply more often. See how your body responds to a CBD balm treatment, and if you’d like a stronger effect, there are no downsides to using a larger amount.
6. Are there any side effects?
- CBD oil balm does not have any known side effects. CBD itself is non-toxic and totally safe to be used as a topical. The ingredients of this calming balm were specifically chosen for their ability to soothe and relieve irritated skin, not cause it!